The SCAA Management has implemented a Pay Parking at the main Public Parking ‘A’ at the airport to cater for more effective parking management and controls within the premises.
The pay parking system is a pay-on-exit system which provides control at the Main Public parking and have been specifically design to meet the immediate requirement. The operation of the system is as follows:
- A kiosk is installed at the entrance of the parking for drivers of vehicles to make collection/payments of tickets;
- Customer has to collect their parking ticket from the entry unit upon entering the parking.
- On exit, the cashier at the kiosk will scan the ticket, and after the payment due is made the customer can drive
- Safety features will be incorporated in the event of malfunction to allow traffic flow to continue.
- Access Cards are being used for specific users, for example, Staff, Concessionaires and contracted car hires. These cards are registered under the user’s name and for registration. In order for an airport operator to register, they can access the registration forms online, through the SCAA website (link). For Long Term parking, customers can access the form (here).
- Rates for daily use and for long term parking, can be found (here). Once applications have been submitted, clients can pay and collect their cards at the Business Development Office, located above the International Departure Lounge.
|First 15 minutes||Free|
|Up to 1-hour||SR20|
|Maximum daily charge (24hr)||SR480|
|Penalty fee for lost tickets/cards||SR600|