The SCAA Management has implemented a Pay Parking at the main Public Parking ‘A’ at the airport to cater for more effective parking management and controls within the premises.
The pay parking system is a pay-on-exit system which provides control at the Main Public parking and have been specifically design to meet the immediate requirement. The operation of the system is as follows:
- A kiosk is installed at the entrance of the parking for drivers of vehicles to make collection/payments of tickets;
- Customer has to collect their parking ticket from the entry unit upon entering the parking.
- On exit, the cashier at the kiosk will scan the ticket, and after the payment due is made the customer can drive
- Safety features will be incorporated in the event of malfunction to allow traffic flow to continue.
- Access Cards are being used for specific users, for example, Staff, Concessionaires and contracted car hires. These cards are registered under the user’s name and for registration. In order for an airport operator to register, they can access the registration forms online, through the SCAA website (link). For Long Term parking, customers can access the form (here).
- Rates for daily use and for long term parking, can be found (here). Once applications have been submitted, clients can pay and collect their cards at the Business Development Office, located above the International Departure Lounge.
|First 30 minutes||Free|
|Up to 1-hour||SR20|
|Maximum daily charge (24hr)||SR480|
|Weekender||up to 3 days||SR480|
|Weekly||up to 7 days||SR800|
|Monthly||up to 30 days||SR2,800|
|Penalty fee for lost tickets/cards||SR600|
Daily parking rate of SR480 shall apply on days exceeding 7-day duration
Pay Parking FAQ
Rates for Airport Staff or Airport Operators is SCR250 per employee/month, paid either Monthly, Quarterly or Annually.
Registration for staff parking can be made at the Pay Parking Office located above the international concourse, above departure Lounge OR online registration on SCAA website at www.scaa.sc.
The pay parking office is situated on the Concourse of the International terminal, adjacent to the passenger pick up area.
Payment for long-term parking should be done at the Pay Parking Office located above the international concourse.
Application for long-term pay parking must be done 3 days prior to your intended use of the parking.
We accept card payments and cash transactions only.
Once the card is issued to a client, no transfers or refunds are applicable. However, the card can still be used at a later date. You will require to contact the Pay Parking Admin. To make the necessary extension to the Card.
The Airport Pay Parking is open for 24 hours.
In the event of a lost ticket, a fixed penalty fee of SCR 600 shall incurred, and should be paid off at the Airport Pay Parking Kiosk, or the Pay Parking Administrative Office.
This is not advisable. You will have to use the card with the vehicle declared at the time of registration. Where the card is being used with a different vehicle other than the one registered, you will have to inform the Admin Office immediately, otherwise you run the risk of your card being revoked.
Card renewals must be done prior to the expiry of the card and you should report to the pay parking office for payment and top-up of the card.
Renewals can be done at any time prior to the expiry date of the card.
SCAA is not liable for any damages on your vehicle or personal belongings. There is a ‘Disclaimer Notice’ located at the entrance of the parking area, outlying SCAA’s terms and conditions when making use of the parking.
In the event that the card is not working you should report to the pay parking Attendant at the Pay Kiosk and you will be guided to the Admin. Office to rectify, or call 4384015
You are allocated 15 minutes free within the parking once you have taken a ticket. This allows for ample time to find a parking slot before you are charged SCR 20.
There is no variation in the rates of the parking between day and night.
A lost card must be reported to the Pay Parking office, for cancellations and re-issuance of a new card.
The penalty for losing the card is SCR50/- for a replacement.